Monday, June 27, 2011

Resurrection - and a new direction

Well, it has been almost exactly 2 years since I last posted on my blog. I've had some big changes in my life, including finally graduating from college with a BS in Architecture from Portland State University.

After such a long hiatus, I think there may be some value in making some notes of my life that doesn't get caught up in the gears of Facebook and other social-networking sites that eat your history and own your data.

On that note, summer is finally here in Portland, after a very long and wet winter.

What does this mean? Pedapalooza has just finished up its 2 week event schedule, on the heels of the Portland Rose Festival and the end of the school year.

The World Naked Bike Ride (NSFW) was, of course, a pretty big deal this year:



pic courtesy of Bikeportland.org

No comments: